Drilling, Grouting, Anchoring, in One!
GEOTECSteel Self-Drilling Rock Bolt is a rock-bolting system based on a fully coarse threaded hollow bar.
It is especially recommended for the following applications :
- Roof and wall bolting.
- All ground conditions. GEOTEC Self Drilling Rock Bolts do not require to pre-drill a hole, therefore making it usable even in soft rock conditions.
- Installation with grout. The hollow steel anchor rod also acts as a grouting pipe to ease set up. For non-grouting applications, please refer to Mechanical Anchor or Expandable Friction bolt.
- Temporary or permanent applications. With optional epoxy coating available for permanent applications.
- 3 in 1 concept: acts as a drilling rod, as well as an anchor bar and a grouting pipe.
- Splicing system available to achieve longer tendon length.
- Available in diameters fromo 25 to 76 for Ultimate Load performances up to 1,600 kN.
- 2 types of threads profile available: R (Rope Thread) or T (trapezoidal).
- For permanent applications, optional epoxy coating can be provided to protect from corrosion.
- No cased borehole allowing ground preservation
- Designed as per BS EN 1997-1; BS EN 1537 and BS 7861-1.