Cuttable Mining Anchor
GEOTEC FRP Solid Rock Bolt is a rock-bolting system based on fully threaded GFRP tendon.
It is especially designed for the following applications:
- Face-bolting and temporary applications: Cut-ability of FRP makes it the ideal solutions for face bolting or any other tunneling/mining application where further excavation is required.
- Cohesive Soil & Hard Rock. GEOTEC FRP are installed into pre-drilled holes.
- Installation with grout or with resin cartridges.
- 7 diameters available from 20mm to 40mm.
- Fully threaded profile for optimum mixing and bonding properties.
- Tensile strength up to 1,000 Mpa.
- For all diameters, can be delivererd with GFRP plate and nuts.
- For selected diameters, steel plate and nuts also available.
- Designed as per BS EN 1997-1; BS EN 1537 and BS 7861-1.