Cuttable Rod and Grouting Pipe in One!
GEOTEC FRP Hollow Rock Bolt is a rock-bolting system based on fully threaded hollow GFRP bars.
It is especially designed for the following applications :
- Face-bolting and temporary applications : Cut-ability of FRP makes it the ideal solutions for face bolting or any other tunneling/mining application where further excavation is required.
- Cohesive Soil & Hard Rock conditions. GEOTEC are inserted into pre-drilled hole.
- Installation with grout. The hollow GFRP anchor rod also acts as a grouting pipe to ease installation.
- 2 in 1 system = Act as both, anchor rod and grouting pipe.
- Standard range available in 5 diameters ranging from 25mm to 76mm. Can be delivered with GFRP (cuttable) or steel plate and nuts.
- Additional high performance ASTEC model available in 32mm with body tensile loads ≥480 kN. Delivered with Domed Plate & Nut, making system suitable for installation on uneven surfaces.
- Designed as per BS EN 1997-1; BS EN 1537 and BS 7861-1.